We now offer many of the direct-from-the-workbench tools and supplies that we’ve developed and been using here in the shop for years.
One particularly cool item is this superb “Bunny Ears” guitar neck rest.
- Made with the best top grain cowhide leather that is available. These will last this side of forever!
- Filled with industrial sand – this thing has a nice “heft” to it, and stays firmly planted on the bench… doesn’t topple over like the roller style that I used to use
- Smooth, soft, supple leather will not scuff your neck.
- Super stable during fretwork, nut slotting, string changes – Your guitar will stay put!.
- Handcrafted in the USA! How often can you say that nowadays?!
- These are available un-filled, for our international friends who would like to save $$ on shipping. Just fill with sand (dry, fine is best), or we’ve seen people use bird shot (makes a heavier bag).
We have a great neck rest filling tutorial to see what it takes. We include a free brass fill tube to make it easier.
We hadn’t planned on offering these, but we’ve had so many people see them in our pics and tutorials and ask us if we would sell them. My personal bench model has almost 15 years of abuse and still going strong.
One customer in Australia begged me to sell my personal one!. So here you go.
Once you use one, you’ll never want to use anything else – I permanently (instantly) retired my previous neck rest.
These are that good!